Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Things I LOVE

With Valentine's Day this week, I've been thinking about things I love. There are many things I truly love, like The Hubs, the kids and the grandsons. Then there are all those other things I "LOVE." Here's my list, in an order that makes no sense at all, not even to me.
  1. Post cards.
  2. Sunsets.
  3. Vegetable soup without peas.
  4. The color orange.
  5. Fresh baked bread. Add real butter, and it's even better.
  6. Comfy jeans.
  7. Quiet time with Jesus.
  8. Lemonade.
  9. Campfires.
  10. Cowboy boots.
  11. Strawberries.
  12. Cozy quilts.
  13. Daffodils.
  14. Dark chocolate.
  15. Hand-made scarves.
  16. Yellow kittens.
  17. Picnics in the woods.
  18. Country music. Unless Kid Rock is involved, then I'm out.
  19. Maxi dresses.
  20. Good books.
  21. Flip flops.
  22. Mountains.
  23. Old-fashioned aprons.
  24. Ocean sounds and smells.
  25. The American flag.
What do you love today?

1 comment: