Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Past Seven Days

All these things happened in the last seven days:
  • I rode in a car for 6+ hours with a two-year-old and an eight-year-old
  • I got the stomach bug that's going around
  • I missed two days of work
  • No one in my family made me Jell-O
  • When I'm sick and no one makes me Jell-O, I get depressed
  • No one called to check on me while I was at home sick
  • When no one calls to check on me, I get depressed
  • My boss made me feel guilty for missing work
  • My daughter P and her hubby got the stomach bug and she wanted me to come over an make Jell-O for them. I couldn't because it was too far from my bathroom
  • She gets depressed when she is sick and no one makes Jell-O for her
  • My co-worker who is on vacation this week sent me multiple emails asking me to do stuff (since she was on vacation, she didn't know I was out sick)
  • I didn't get much stuff done at work because I was only there for 2.7 day
  • There is lots of stuff piled up on my desk
  • When there is lots of stuff piled up on my desk, I get depressed
  • My daughter S was inducted into Beta Gamma Sigma (yeah!). While attempting to take a picture of her during this event, my camera broke. Really BROKE!
  • The hubs and I went grocery shopping and he "helped" me with my coupons. By helping I mean he put them in his pocket and then I forgot to give them to the cashier
  • My mom had minor surgery to remove some skin cancer from her face. There was a scary moment of about 2 hours that I couldn't reach her or my dad and I got freaked out (but she's ok. Dad turned his phone off and took a catnap in the waiting room. It was a long day for him)
  • My mom is feeling a little depressed because her face is all bandaged (I still think she looks beautiful)
  • When my mom feels bad, I get depressed
  • I'm teaching a class at a women's retreat this weekend. Since I was sick, I didn't have much time to prepare for it
  • When I'm not prepared for stuff, I get depressed
  • I haven't cooked for my family all week
  • I haven't cleaned my house all week
  • I haven't done laundry all week
  • When my house isn't clean and there's no clean clothes, I get depressed

I'm not kidding. I can't make this stuff up people! But next week is going to be better.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be depressed! And next time I will make you jello! I make it for Riley when she is sick, we make shapes :)

    ReplyDelete