Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is Springing

The weather has been crazy. First we had a very mild winter in Virginia. Then we had a couple late snows. Now we are having wicked thunderstorms. The one last night blew in fast and furious. It scared Little D (my 3-year-old grandson). He has a Dr. Seuss book "Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?" that has a page with thunder and lightening (use your imagination).  My daughter S (his mom) got the book out and they were looking at it so she could explain thunder and lightening. I think it helped him with his fear. Little D was looking out the window waiting for the flash of lightening! So all night, we had to read that book to him. Don't get me wrong, I love Dr. Seuss as much as the next girl, but after a while, it gets a little boring for grown ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment